Book ReViews donates all profits to charitable organizations. We are staffed by volunteers, with the exception of our manager. We provide a unique opportunity for people in our community to help others. Presently we have approximately 20 volunteers, but usually need more. We strive to offer our community high quality reading and educational materials at very economical prices. By donating books to Book ReViews, you get rid of books you no longer want, and keep them out of the landfills.
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please call 316-283-3342 and ask to speak to Cheryl Major.
We accept book donations everyday at our backdoor, located in the alleyway behind Book ReViews.
Where do the proceeds from our book sales go? Here are just a few of the organizations we help support:
- Active Parenting Now
- Agape Resource Center
- Bethel College Performing Arts Academy
- CASA – A Voice for Children, Inc
- Celebrate Recovery
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harvest of Love
- Harvey County Domestic Violence/Sexual Abuse Task Force
- Harvey County Homeless Shelter
- Health Ministries
- Homeless Shelter
- Hope Home Repair
- Newton Area Senior Center
- Newton Community Playschool
- Offender Victim Ministries
- Peace Connections
- Salvation Army
- The Neighbors Store
- Trinity Heights Respite Care